In both models, our courses are taught by the partner’s teachers at the partner’s premises
• A Trusted British Brand
• UK Registered
• Pioneering Digital Learning In English Language
• 150+ English Learning Products
• World Class Apps
• International Presence
• Quality British English Courses
• British Qualification
• 100% Digital Delivery
• English Test App
• English Learning & Teaching App
• Student Notifications App
• TESOL training & certification for teachers
• Admin Training on how to use the apps for staff
• Paperless Management Systems
• UK Visit Opportunity
• Your own personalised website
• Course flyers
• Course Brochures
• Online Verification
• Heavily subsidised price from £35 per course
• No partnership fees, no renewal fees, no royalty fees
• This price includes the registration fee, British certification fee & 90 hours course content access.
• Simple partnership procedures
• No experience required
• Little or no pre-requirements
• Great help & support
• Immediate Start-Up option
Quick & Easy
Register your interest in forming a partnership by completing the ‘Interest Form’. On submission of the interest form you will receive a copy of the Business Proposal, following which a member of our team will contact you to explore the potential collaboration.
A call / visit will be made to discuss in details key partnership aspects and benefits including; product demonstrations apps, management portal, course contents, assessment, awards, certifications, teaching-learning facilities, promotions & marketing, key legal points in the partnership agreement & financial capacity to purchase the minimum course subscriptions.
Following the successful partnership discussions a ‘Partnership Agreement’ & Invoice will be provided. The Partner must return the signed agreement and clear the payment.
Upon receiving the signed agreement & payment , Imperial English will issue a 'Payment Receipt', a Signed Agreement by both parties and the Partnership Certification. The issued certificate can be verified online on the Imperial English UK website.
In consultation with the Partner a timetable for the following training & support will be agreed:
Admin Training: On how to use the management portal, register teachers, learners, create classes, and access reports. How to use the IEUK Test, Student, Teacher & Connect apps.
Teacher Training: British TESOL training provided to selected teachers.
Marketing & Promotions: Developing a personalised web page & access to course brochures, flyers & classroom wall posters.
Ready for business, begin to deliver quality British English skills courses in partnership with Imperial English UK – A trusted British Brand.
A designated Partnership Coordinator will be allocated, who is responsible for supporting and maintaining this partnership.
Get in Touch